New: Date Range Selection on Mentions Tab, On-site Chat, and more! (SEPTEMBER 6, 2018)
It has been almost 30 days since our last feature rollout; we've been working on new features for you to explore! Here’s what we have so far:
Date Range Selection on Mentions Tab. In addition to the Behavioural tab, you can now also select the date range on your Mentions tab. Get more control from your dashboard by comparing between date ranges, track your page performance within that period, and more.
Linking Facebook URLs as External Pages. We made adding external pages more convenient for you. Instead of tracking your competitors’ pages by linking them through their usernames or page ID, you can now simply copy the URL and paste it on our dashboard.
Timezone Label. As of now, our dashboard is at Manila time, GMT+08. A feature that lets you customize and tailor it to your timezone is in the works!
Talk to Olelo through chat. Visit our website and click on the icon found in the lower righthand corner. Send us your inquiries or feedback; drop by for a quick hello! Our team will get back to you at the soonest time.
Minor bug fixes and improvements.
We're constantly improving our dashboard to help you know your audience better. In line with this, we're launching a Beta Testing Program in October. Stay tuned for updates, or you can sign up on our website now. More details to come! Please feel free to send your inquiries or feedback to email@example.com.
Improve your Dating Life (August 9, 2018)
Hello world! Thanks for putting up with our public beta. We know there’s room for improvement, and we want you to know we’re fully committed to delivering you these changes.
Today, we’re happy to share just a few changes that hopefully will have a big impact in the usability of the Dashboard, namely:
- More Flexible Profile Generation. Users of the Olelo Dashboard can now select specific date ranges to generate behavior profiles of either their page or their audience. This means you have more control over the reports generated, instead of having the date ranges based on the last time you made a request for a report. You can still export previously generated profiles, but moving forward, reports generated will be based on the date ranges you specifically select.
- Bug Fixes.
A small change, but hopefully this goes a long way in making your life with Olelo easier.
We’re always open to feedback on how to improve our service for you. If you need any help or if you have any questions, concerns or just any feedback (technical or otherwise), please feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you as soon as humanly possible.
‘Til the next release!
Public Beta (July 4, 2018)
Yay! You're one of the few lucky breed to be interested enough to read (riveting) release notes. Trust us, it's a compliment. We're very excited to have you on board with us, and we are very much looking forward to helping you understand your social media audience.
First off, thank you for being one of our early public beta customers. We have a lot of exciting features built for you to start using today, and we have a lot more in store for you coming up soon. As a beta product, Olelo will strive to continue to improve in order to help you succeed.
As of today, 4th of July (hooray! hooray! 'Murica), Olelo is excited to bring you:
- Dashboard Beta. Our main product is a self-service dashboard that you and your company can use to manage your social media assets. Through the dashboard, you can access many of Olelo's awesome features.
- Facebook Support. As part of this beta, we are currently only supporting Facebook. This means that, as of the moment, only your Facebook pages can be added to the platform. But don't fret, Instagram and Twitter support are coming soon! Our developer bees are not sleeping until that gets done. ;-)
- Personality Insights. We are very proud to give you the ability to understand your social media audience beyond the numbers. Using the personality insights feature, you can see the overall personality of your social media accounts compared to your audience. This awesome insights tool will allow you to improve your messaging and perfectly target the right audience, with less effort and less time.
- Listening. Of course, it won't be an awesome social media management platform without the listening feature. See in real-time what your audience is talking about in your pages and have a glimpse of their sentiment. Ain't that cool?
- Analytics. Need the numbers? We have it. Without leaving Olelo, you can see how your social media accounts are performing. And with the personality insights, you'd have enough information to improve your social media strategy.
We have more and better features coming up soon. On top of having the ability to connect your Instagram and Twitter accounts, our fantastic development team is building the ability to publish directly to your accounts and manage your customer comments, messages and concerns, all in one, easy-to-use dashboard. Excited? We are!
So you got up to this point? You're one awesome folk! 👏
Of course, no platform is perfect. We'd be the first ones to admit that. 😆 So we are grateful for you in trusting us during this public beta phase. We very much look forward to your feedback and helping us together learn how to conquer social media. If you need any help or if you have any questions, concerns or just any feedback (technical or otherwise), please feel free to send us an email at email@example.com and we'll attend to it at the soonest possible time.